As you might have heard September is a BIG MONTH for us!
- It’s #BloodCancerAwarenessMonth
- It’s Richard’s 50th Birthday
- We have our Fundraising party on the 24th September (https://www.tickettailor.com/events/thewillowtreefoundation/739911)
- We launch our online charity auction TODAY! (https://app.galabid.com/willow)
We are SO excited that we will get to see many of you at the upcoming party and we know many of you have expressed how sorry you are that you can’t make it. We have big plans for The Willow Tree Foundation so don’t worry there will be plenty of future events that you can attend.
However, we would like to invite everyone to take part in our online auction that runs from today until the 24th September. You don’t need to bid a lot of money as there are range of prizes at bargain prices!
Whether you are thinking of Christmas presents, corporate gifts, treats for yourself – you’ll be like a kid in a sweetshop when you scroll through the lots that we have on offer.
Let me give you a taste of just a few of the lots on offer:
- Private dining with an Olympian at Michelin star restaurants
- Holidays at an ice hotel seeing the northern lights
- Private boxes at the oval
- Becoming a park ranger at a Big Cat Sanctuary for the day
What’s better is that all the profits from the lots will support our charity The Willow Tree Foundation – supporting people living with blood cancer.
Check out the auction here & get bidding! https://app.galabid.com/willow/
Thank you for your ongoing support x